Thursday, January 8, 2009

My Ya Ya Sisters...

WHENEVER the Ya Ya's are together there is laughter, and good fun, and lots of talking followed by more laughter. Tonight was NO exception. We had a wonderful full evening! (Check out my GumboYaYa blog to see what we ate and get the recipes!)


We exchanged our Christmas ornaments - yes we know that Christmas was two weeks ago, but our December evening was cancelled due to horrible weather. And we celebrated Brenda's birthday. Brenda has perfected the "fake candle blow" for the perfect birthday photo!

As usual, it was the perfect evening - filled with my most perfect friends.

I love my Ya Ya's!


7 comments:

Laura said...

Ditto, ditto! It was a blast, a YUMMY blast!!

irish daisies said...

oh wow you guys look like you had a wonderful time!

Adrienne said...

Another great night of great friends, great food and GREAT laughs!

Patty said...

What fun. Looks like they were all enjoying the get together. But I didn't see you in the photo.

Jason, as himself said...

You're so lucky.

irish daisies said...

doing well here also. loooking forward to our move and looking for a house :) hope u all are doing well also

nolablossom said...

Wow I'm envious you have a Ya-Ya group of great friends! Looks like yall had a wonderful time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails