Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Very Ya Ya Christmas

This year it was my turn to host the Ya Ya Christmas Party.  I had a great time planning the evening, decorating the table, and preparing for Miss Brenda's birthday!  There is never a dull moment when my girls and I get together - and there is always a ton of laughter and fun too.  This evening was NO exception!

Happy Holiday's to Everyone!

My tablescape for the evening
A little mood lighting
My girl Adrienne & Me
 Adrienne, Laura & Kathy
 Jamie & Adrienne
 Miss Brenda preparing the soup
 Adrienne, Jamie & Laura during present opening
 Miss Brenda with the birthday present I gave her
Laura made the cake and INSISTED on putting ALL the candles on to account for Brenda's years.  It was hilarious! 
A little photo editing fun with Piknik in Picasa

1 comment:

Laura said...

It was such a fun Yaya night! And I LOVED the candles!

Related Posts with Thumbnails