Friday, August 12, 2011

"Glamping"

One of my blogging friends in cyber-space, Jason, just posted a great story about his recent "glamping" trip.  Those of you that really know me, know that I have NO desire to EVER go camping.  The words camping, and roughing it, just aren't this Princess' vocabulary.  But after reading about Jason's adventure - I just might be considering this new alternative.... "Glamping".

Read his adventure HERE.  He had me at electricity, wood floor, beds and fine wine!

2 comments:

Patty said...

I'm with you, Glamping might not be too bad. LOL One of my bosses a few years back loves camping, hunting, hiking and etc. He said his wives idea of roughing it is to have the bedroom window open several inches. LOL I told him, I'm with her.

Jason, as himself said...

Awwww, thanks! I'm sure you would like it. If I liked it, you would like it.

I didn't even get dirty! And did I mention there is a restaurant? Yet, it felt like the wilderness to me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails