Saturday, June 2, 2012

Class of 2012

Last night we celebrated the graduation of several of John's friends from High School.  It was a lovely ceremony honoring the 59 graduates of Salem Academy.  

We were sitting a little too far away and the lighting wasn't ideal for my photos to turn out well - but here they are anyway.






~ John and Justin ~
I wish I could have taken more photos of John and his friends after the ceremony, but things were rather hectic and quite crowded.  There will be time this summer to snap some candid shots of these boys I've grown to love and consider a part of our family!

Congratulations to the class of 2012.  Hard to believe, this time next year it will be my baby graduating!  He'll not be happy that I just called him "my baby"... but, that's a Mother's prerogative.


Here's a better photo of Jake


~ And one last photo of Jake and Justin ~





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails