Monday, February 16, 2009

This Old House...

We've been talking for years about replacing the upstairs bathtub. I've always wanted a claw foot tub, and Richard loves them too. So, today we signed the contract to have a minor remodel done on our bathroom. Here's a picture of a similar tub to the one we are purchasing.

photo courtesy signaturehardware.com
I still have some choices to make... tile, hardware, etc. This is a picture of the type of hardware that I would like to purchase for the tub. It is very similar to the fixture in the current basin.

photo courtesy signaturehardware.com

What do you think?

6 comments:

Columbo said...

I like it. I can't wait to have our new tub.

irish daisies said...

very pretty. i'm sure it will look great! looking forward to seeing the finished photos :)

Laura said...

Whoa Nellie!!! That is going to look AWESOME!! Congrats!!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! I love your new tub so much I can't really stand it. I am so excited for you! YAY!
I haven't been over in a while, and it is always so good to come and visit!

Patty said...

Looks lovely. Go for it.

Megan said...

Love it! It is a pain but so fun to redecorate.

Related Posts with Thumbnails