Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Almost Halloween

I can't believe that Halloween is almost here. Didn't we just celebrate the New Year? Where has 2009 gone? Goodness.

Thinking back to all of my many Halloween's I have had a lot of fun costumes. But, two of them stand out in my mind... When I was eight years old I was the Statue of Liberty. My dad made an AWESOME crown and torch for me. It was so cool.Also, Richard and I went to a Halloween party one time as Mouseketeer's. He was "Cubby" and I was "Annette". That was a really fun party!

So, the question of the day is.... what was your favorite costume EVER? It can be from when you were a child or an adult.

5 comments:

Columbo said...

I do remember being Zorro, a very handsome on at that. HA!

Kim said...

My mom made me a fantastic witch costume that I remember loving!

Patty said...

I honestly can't remember ever going to a Halloween costume party. WE had parties, roasting hot dogs, marshmallows and things like that, but we wore our street clothes, jeans and a flannel shirt. I keep telling everyone, I've lead a really boring life. LOL

Megan said...

I remember being Wendy from Peter Pan. I got to wear nice comfortable silky PJ's. My sister was Tinkerbell as well.

Laura said...

I liked the year I went as a sheep and Larry went as little bo peep

Related Posts with Thumbnails