Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Julie & Julia

What a delightful movie. Meryl Streep is so perfect as Julia Child. I was enthralled with her performance, but more so by the food - the recipes - the wine and the cheese. I'm hungry... and it's almost 11pm! I want to get in the kitchen and "whip something up". But I'll satisfy myself by highly recommending this movie.


It was so enjoyable. (and savory!) It's funny and sweet and you'll probably walk away wanting to get Julia Child's cookbook and make a few recipes. I love to cook - if you've never checked out my food blog - please stop by. Gumbo Ya Ya loves company and hopefully I have some recipes for everyone. Click HERE to come by and sit a spell!

2 comments:

Columbo said...

I can't wait to see the movie this week. Your meals have been nothing but amazing since the movie. Love, you Princess.

Anonymous said...

I loved that movie! And you are right, I did come away wanting to buy the cookbook. I looked on ebay and I guess everyone had the same idea...

Related Posts with Thumbnails