Friday, July 18, 2008

Friendship

An Old Sicilian Proverb says ~ Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty.

What would I do without my girlfriends? They keep me sane - make everything "all better" and life wouldn't be nearly as much fun without them! We laugh, we love, we share. We talk, we cry, we "keep it real". Yes, life wouldn't be the same without these wonderful women in my life. I'm thankful everyday for ALL of my girlfriends, and especially my YaYa "sistahs"!

The YaYa’s have been together for 8 years. We meet at least once a month for a good time – and we always seem to cause trouble wherever we go! (You haven't lived until you've been "shhh'd at a Bingo Parlor and almost thrown out for talking and laughing! Some of those women mean business!) I know that these five other women would tell me if my face was dirty – my breath was bad – or if I had spinach in my teeth. They are real – and true – and I don’t know what I’d do without them.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Ditto to everything you said! Love your guts!!!!

Adrienne said...

Right back atcha, sistah! I love ya!

A

Related Posts with Thumbnails