Friday, July 30, 2010

Things That Make You Go Hmmm...

You would think at this stage of my life I wouldn’t be surprised by the things that people do. Yet, I’m still amazed!

I wonder how so many people don’t think about how their words and actions will affect others. I try to make sure that I don’t intentionally hurt those around me. In fact, I often fret over whether or not something that I’ve said or done may have hurt or upset someone. That's right... I actually THINK about conversations that I’ve had and replay them to be sure I’ve not offended. Yet, I don’t seem to be afforded the same kindness.

I know that people don’t usually set out to hurt me… but the result is the same, nonetheless. Just needed to rant… Thanks for listening.

1 comment:

Columbo said...

People don't think how their comments affect others. They only see it from their own personal prospective. Rare are the individuals that reflect how their words affect others. You are one of those persons that think about what you say to others and how it might affect them. You are a FRIEND that cares and thinks.

Related Posts with Thumbnails